New Generation NoNoise Hearing Protectors are unique
and have many advantages over traditional foam, silicone or other filter-based ear plugs.
- Precision noise filtration. Hear what you want, not what you don't.
- It's all very well trying to block out all sound - but sometimes you still need to be able to hear conversation, the cry of a baby, a car horn etc. NoNoise's patented precision-tuning means you can reduce the noises you don't want to hear, but keep those that you do. And because our filters are formed with the Venturi-shaped sound channel, from high grade ceramic material (zirconium oxide) at 2,715°C, the internal aperture surface is perfectly smooth. This results in more precise sound attenuation than with plastic (PE) filters which leave a rough, uneven channel surface.
- No muffling effect - no "blocked ear" feeling with NoNoise products.
- Traditional ear plus leave your hearing feeling blocked and unnatural. This muffling or occlusion can be disturbing over long periods and can even effect our balance and physical judgement. We have engineered this effect out of NoNoise Hearing Protectors, for ultimate comfort and practicality.
- Silicone-free construction.
- Many people have health concerns over the use of silicone (medical grade or otherwise), so we offer a silicone-free construction - particularly appreciated by those who wear their Hearing Protectors regularly.
- Comfortable & re-usable.
- Unique thermoplastic outer construction gives a feeling of supreme softness and comfort, even when you are sleeping with NoNoise Hearing Protectors or wearing them for extended periods. And with no muffling effect you will barely notice you are wearing them.
- More than 20 years of experience - we know what we are doing.
- NoNoise Hearing Protectors have been developed by leading audiologists and hearing technicians in the Netherlands over 20 years. We are very experienced with designing and producing professional custom-fit hearing protectors. Our experience and unique technology means that you are in safe hands when it comes to protecting your valuable hearing.
- Rigorous production quality standards.
- NoNoise production quality standards exceed the European Standard EN352-2; production is independently certified to ISO9001:2008.
- Independently tested and approved in Germany.
- Unlike many manufacturers, we are proud to share our test results and use an internationally recognised independent German testing institute.
- Affordable pricing.
- We are able to offer such low prices because we share our patented ceramic filter technology with our professional custom-fit protectors - which means we can pass on our production savings to you. Without the enormous investments we have made in research and precision machinery over many years, this would simply not be possible.
- Bespoke Hearing Protectors.
- Do you have a particular requirement for hearing protection in a particular environment? Our technicians can help. We have produced hearing protectors for a diverse range of applications. We have the experience and the facilities to produce whatever you require.